Thursday, January 13, 2011

kickin some ass this week

I've been to the gym every day since Sunday. Here's my schedule:
Monday: Bodypump class, 10 lap swim
Tues: 2000 meter swim (40 laps)
Wed: Bodypump Class, 10 lap swim
Thurs: Run 1 mile, 32 lap (1 mile) swim
Friday: Yoga Class, 10 lap swim
Sat: Bodypump Class, 10 lap swim/ hottub chillout
Sunday: open. Maybe no gym, maybe yoga with husband.

I'm feeling so good. OKOK, I'm gonna add some pictures cuz it's been a while and I can see things that have been hiding for years, like, my jawline! I know it it still looking a little, ummmm, saggy, but it used to just be straight to neck. HEE HEE



Here's a better one I made some adjustments to hue on:


And lastly here's a little collage. The first 2 are from mothers day. Right side photo is from this weekend, same dress. I know you can't see as well in that last one, but JEEZE I was SO FAT!!! Like FOR REAL and that's not me. I don't look right at all in those fat ones.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about not looking right- looking at pictures of me at my worst is like an out of body experience, like someone edited my picture to make me look fatter! Bad-photoshop, if you will. Keep up the great progress!

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete