Tuesday, April 21, 2015

This is happening and it sucks***Trigger warning***

I worked for 5 hours HARD at my Temple on Sunday. It was wonderful mind clearing and made me feel good about myself.

I (with my family) recently went to CA to see family I haven't seen since we moved to OR in '02. I was going back to see my beautiful niece get married, and in so doing, was forced to face some demons. I am a sex abuse survivor. I handled it with grace and dignity. Decompression in progress....

That's the backstory.  When I got home Sunday, I was feeling happy and content. Family was out playing and I was working on my computer and also making dinner in the kitchen. I came back from the kitchen to my desk and I had a text message, and 2 voicemails. I'm going to share them. I must warn you: There is a lot of swearing. The voice recordings are VILE FILTH and triggering. So if you have a similar childhood, please just don't listen. Everyone else, listen at your own risk...

The voice recordings are of my ex friend B who has been demonstrably mentally ill and drug addicted. No judgement from me on both of those points. I have my own "issues" and history. I went back to CA to visit her in Nov of '13. It was an ok visit. There was some drama and I did regret going but I went to help her and just be a friend. The next time I went to CA in May of '14 her paranoia had got the better of her when it came to me and she refused to see me. Was a bummer but I've known her for a long time and you know how some friends, you may not see them for a while but then it's just like old times when you do see them? I thought we were like that. When she wanted to reconnect, I'd be willing. I have never done A THING to her. Anyone who knows both of us will attest to that: I wouldn't even talk about her in a nice way in case somehow it got back to her that I talked about her. I knew she is paranoid and thinks pretty much everyone is out to get her and I didn't want to give her any reason to doubt my loyalty and sincerity.

One of the people I was always told about by B was her "Cousin". According to her, "Cousin" was out to get her and she (B) could never have facebook because her cousin would use it to somehow sabotage her. Email was precarious. Sometimes she would use it but other times that was a source of paranoia as well.

The text message is from "Cousin"











Voicemails:








Fact: I did report my abuse. It happened from ages 8 - 12. I told my parents when I was 16 and we filed a police report at that time.

Fact: I did not even know "Cousin's" Last name. I didn't even look her up, let alone "hack" her facebook. She's right, I don't know shit about her and I don't want to. I don't care about her past present or future. I have not responded and still the texts continue







































More facts: like I said, I was 8 years old when my abuse started. So no, I did not enjoy having my rectum penetrated at that age by an adult sized mans penis.

I also don't like being reminded or confronted with these issues without preparation or warning.

Who is she arguing with? herself? You see no responses from me. I wish she WOULD report the hacking attempt (if there was one) so that she could find out it wasn't me.

I never really believed "Cousin" was the monster B made her out to be. I understood we all have a past and I took B's rantings against her with that in mind. No one cares. I understood that she is a mother and a wife and a professional. B is crazy and that IS NO EXCUSE for this disgusting behavior. But Cousin? To come after me, a stranger, with such venom? For no reason? I just can't understand it.

I will not be subjected to criminal abuse. Threatening someone with ass rape or worse is illegal. That said, PLEASE DO NOT call the number in the screen shots and make threats. Other than that, "shame on you" I can endorse :-)







5 comments:

  1. What. The. Fuck.

    This woman deserves a little overnight jail time followed by picking up trash in 90° F heat after taking a misedemeanor plea deal for harrasment.

    I cannot fathom how such a vile, pond scummy person could ooze out of the woodwork like that at you for no reason. I seriously hope you called the cops on her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fuck every single word and moment of that (I couldn't make it past the first voicemail). Kazehana is right, you are justified to get the police involved. Block that number if you haven't already - select that number's "i" for info and tap "Block This Caller." Protect yourself however you need to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (P.S. I left a note while your post was down, probably for blurring out the contact #)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with kazehana.^

    Did you file a police report? You have more than enough proof of this person's harassing behavior to do so, and get a restraining order barring her from any kind of future contact. We've had clients get restraining orders on much less.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me so angry that my vision actually blurred in that 'seeing red' haze. I can't even......I'm here. You're amazing and strong and I'm so lucky to call you a friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete