Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Big Feelings and Foot Lotion

I'm watching Baraka. Its Beautiful! Have you seen it? There's all these indigenous peoples, and I just imagine: If an alien species came to Earth, they would assume that we all KNOW each other. They wouldn't think that some indigenous people wouldn't know anything about some other indigenous people. I find those other people SO FASCINATING. I don't know anything about them and they have a WHOLE history, and society and way of doing things. They live in their own little world, and it is MY world too and we don't know each other! Its really a beautiful movie if you haven't seen it yet, DO.

I turned 37 yesterday. I guess everyone has a big deal birthday they look forward to all their life and this was mine. I have always believed that I wasn't going to make it to 37. I just feel so alive and glad today and happy that I "made it" so I don't have to worry about it anymore. I'm reborn! I'm vegan! I'm making all these new fun & healthy household & toiletry products! Slowly, I'm gaining confidence in myself, as people ask me "how do you do it?". I have something worth while to offer.

I had a person in mind today when I wanted to make a lotion. This person is very particular about her beauty regimen and I'm pretty sure that if I gave her "body lotion" it wouldn't get used. No offense taken! I'm weird about that stuff too that's why I'm MAKING it now lol. I decided she probably wouldn't mind trying some homemade stuff on her feet, so I made a whole batch of "Nighttime Foot Cream" with eucalyptus, peppermint, and lavender. The lotions I make are SO nice for my nails and are SO thick I know this cream is going to make some tickled tootsies.









3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you're feeling positive and well! And so, so crafty! I'm a little jealous. Send some of that foot cream my way. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are Great! Happy Birthday and thanks for sharing everything you are making. I am really hoping I get to try some of this stuff out myself soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Your posting is very greet.
      The good news is that the G-Buss global business directory works with virtually any good.
      Kızlık zarı

      Delete