here's a step by step:
First I grated 2 Cups of pure unscented glycerine soap. Added 1/4 C Almond oil, and 1/2 C water and put it in a "double boiler system" like so.
Next, I added yummy spices that smell good, and some raw honey. 1tsp cinnamon, 1/2tsp allspice, 2tsp cardamom, 1Tbsp honey. I also added 1.5 Tsp ground gluten free oats (flour).
Last time, much of what I added settled at the bottom of the loaf, producing an uneven bar. So this time, I tried something that worked perfectly. I used an immersion blender and blended it as I alternately placed the container in the fridge to bring the temp down.
I think I'm going to let this batch cure for a few weeks, it's very soft. Maybe I'll try it as a shampoo bar
Do want! Thank you so much for sharing this :D Now I have to acquire a blender :x
ReplyDelete*Squirms* Are you sure you weren't listening to my vlog while watching the Yogscast instead?
Sweet, I still have your address floating around. Time to count rows and RESUME HAVING AT!
Love you <3